He previously served in the following Leadership Roles:
- Political Director – Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters
- Director of Organizing – Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters
- Commissioner – Morris County Park Commission
- Board of Trustees – Union County College Foundation
- Board Member – Cornerstone Family Programs
- Co-Chair – Morris County Alliance for Action
- Board Member – Morris County Planning Board
- Trustee – Morris County Building and Construction Trades Council
- Board Member – Parsippany PAL
- Board Member – Morris/Sussex/Warren Workforce Development Board
- Board Member – Morris County Economic Development Committee
- President – Northwest Jersey Central Labor Council
His education includes a Bachelor’s Degree from Montclair State University and Executive Certificates from Harvard Law, The Wharton School, Cornell, and Rutgers.
Prior to joining the UBC he also interned as an investigative analyst with the NJ Office of Attorney General’s Division of Criminal Justice – Organized Crime and Racketeering Bureau.
Anthony has also been recognized with the following achievements:
- Boy Scouts of America Distinguished Citizen Award – Labor, Construction & Real Estate
- #22 on the Insider New Jersey Labor 100 Power List
- Essex County Democrats Labor Representative of the Year.
An Essex County native, now residing in East Hanover, NJ (Morris County) with his wife, Nicole and their two children, Nicolette and Anthony Jr.